Membership & Activities
APIO membership is open for psychologist or individuals who are having education background in the field of psychology, or majoring in I/O psychology (undergraduate students, graduate, doctoral), and non – psychologist (practitioners) or individual who are interested in the field of I/O psychology
Organizing seminar, training, workshop and conference as a form of continuing education and professional development for its members to improve competencies and professional skills in the field of I/O psychology
- APIO I Conference themed “Compiling Ideas to grow Individual Competency and Organizational Competitiveness” (Surabaya, 2nd – 3rd August 2002)
- APIO II Conference themed “Preparing People for The Future Organization” (Bandung, 5th – 6th August 2005)
- APIO III Conference themed “I/O Psychology at The Crossroad: Diversity in I/O Psychology” (Jogjakarta, 9-11 August 2007).
- National Symposium “Searching for Indonesian Leader and Leadership” (Jakarta,June3, 2009).
APIO CERTIFICATION WORKSHOP
- Workshop Expanded DiSC (Jakarta, April, July 2005)
- Workshop Graphology for Business (Jakarta, June 2005)
- Workshop Psychographology & DAP IQ-test (Jakarta, June 2005)
- Workshop Organizational Culture Audit (Jakarta, August 2005, July 2006)
- Workshop The Doodle Test (Jakarta, May, July 2006)
- Workshop Indexing Counterproductive Behavior (Jakarta, June 2006))
- Workshop Exploring Organization: Using Qualitative Methods (Jakarta, February 2007).
- Workshop Strength-based Selection Interview: Appreciative Inquiry Perspective ( Jakarta, March 2007).
- Workshop Developing Organization through Positive Revolution: AI Perspective (Jakarta, April 2007)
- Workshop Becoming Smart Psychologist: Using Software for Generating Psychological Assessment Report (Jakarta, May and June 2007); Surabaya, Sept 2007.
- Workshop PAQ: Developing Standard for Job Analysis System, A Tool for HR Professionals (Jakarta , June 2007)
- Quantum Teaching Orchestrating Learning Process (Jakarta, Sept 2007)
- Assessing and Developing Sales Person: Training for Assessor Using New Method in Sales A/D Center (Jakarta, Nov 2007, February 2008)
- Appreciative Coaching: Positive Process for Performance Improvement (Jakarta, April & June, 2010)
APIO PUBLIC SEMINAR
- Consumer Psychology (Jakarta, March 2002)
- Corporate Culture and Cultural Diversity (Jakarta, April 2002)
- The Role of Psychologist as an Organizational Consultant (Jakarta, May 2002)
- ESQ made simple & ESQ in action (Jakarta, June 2002)
- Competency based Training (Jakarta, July 2002)
- Competency based Interview (Jakarta, August 2002)
- Employee Assistance Program (Jakarta, September 2002)
- Using Balanced Scorecard to Measure Organizational Performance (Jakarta, October 2002)
- Community Development Program – Experience of PT. Freeport Indonesia (Jakarta, November 2002)
- Leadership – Followership as a Key for Organizational Success (Jakarta, February 2003)
- Human Performance Technology (Jakarta, March 2003)
- Culture consideration in Organization and HR Planning (Jakarta, April 2003)
- Human Power and Politics in Organization (Jakarta, May 2003)
- The Learning Revolution in Organization (Jakarta, June 2003)
- Succession Planning (Jakarta, July 2003)
- Ergonomics and Human Engineering (Jakarta, August 2003)
- A Practical Guide to Needs Assessment (Jakarta, September 2003)
- Citizenship Behavior (Jakarta, October 2003)
- Job Stress and Stress Management (Jakarta, November 2003)
- The Relation between Managerial Style, Work Climate and Organizational Performance (Jakarta, March 2004).
- Change Management (Jakarta, April 2004)
- The Role of Psychologist to maintain a superior employee (Jakarta, July 2004).
- Organization Development (Jakarta, August 2004)
- Good Corporate Culture as an Fundamental Issues for Good Corporate Governance (Jakarta, March 2005)
- Using Archetype as a Marketing Tools (Jakarta, June 2005).
APIO INTERNATIONAL SEMINAR
- Enhancing Intercultural Cooperation – Prof.Dr.Alexander Thomas & Dr. Andreas Budiharjo (Jakarta, May 2004)
Sponsoring researches and publishing books etc. in the field of I/O psychology
- “Meretas gagasan untuk Mengembangkan Kompetensi Individu dan Daya Saing Organisasi di Indonesia” (Compiling Ideas to grow Individual Competency and Organizational Competitiveness) – (2002)
BOOKS (Publishing books with cooperation with Penerbit PIO)
- “Peran Budaya Organisasi dalam Peningkatan Unjuk Kerja Perusahaan” (The Role of Organizational Culture to Improve Organization Performance) – (2003)
- “Psikologi Ekonomi dan Konsumen” (Economic and Consumer Psychology) – (2005)
- “Dinamika Perubahan Organisasi: Dari Sistem ke Individu” (Organizational Change Dynamics: From System to Individual) – (2007).
Improving co-operation and networking with other professional associations, organizations or institutions, private and government organization, both national and international to foster APIO growth.
- Improving I/O psychology curriculum through education and I/O psychology competence through certification program (Forum APIO with I/O Psychology Department from several respective universities in Indonesia, Bogor 7TH – 8th February 2005).
- Organizing Indonesian participants for ARTDO (Asian Regional Training and Development) International Conference (Manila, 2005), (Bahrain, 2006), (Bali, 2007)
Educating the society through communicating the standard of profession and helping the society to solve their problems by giving services in the field of I/O psychology.